SEO - Search Engine Optimization
SEO or Search Engine Optimization requires attention to detail. Everything matters but some things matter more than others. If you want to rank high with the search engines, there is always work to be done. On this page, will highlight the items that should be the focus of your attention. Read through this page and if you should have any questions, please contact us.
SEO | Google's Top Ten Ranking Factors
These are the things the Google currently values when ranking sites:
- Direct Website Visits
- Bounce rate (low bounce rates are better)
- Number and quality of backlinks
- HTTPS security certificate installed on site
- Overall content relevance and keyword usage
- Font size in main content area
- Number of Images
- Total social media activity
SEO is a moving target and we are always learning to make sure we keep up with the latest - we thank Adam Clarke for this list.
This page is updated regularly bringing you more and more information from great sources.