Bounce Rate is important for SEO – the longer visitors stay on your site, the more relevant you are to Google and the search engines. Here are a few things you can do to your site to keep your visitors engaged:
Time needed: 8 hours.
Time for completion will vary depending on availability of the items described below.
- Add videos to your site
Create a YouTube or Vimeo channel and start adding short videos about your site, products, etc. The add those videos where relevant on your site.
- Add a slideshow
Assemble engaging photos about your product or services and add those to your home page or gallery
- Add a survey
Build a short survey and add it to your home page or dedicated survey page
- Add a free tool that engages your visitor
You can find a large number of engaging code, scripts and plugins at Code Canyon that could be of service to your visitors
Want more information on improving bounce rate?
Your bounce rate is important and should not be neglected. You can learn about more ways to improve it here. Here is a quick summary of the points they make:
- Learn what is considered as good or bad numbers
- Try to understand why visitors are leaving so early
- Design a better user experience
- Make sure your website is responsive
- Build some landing pages
- Do some A/B testing
- Use visuals to captivate quicker
- Plan your content marketing better
- Make the last effort before they leave
- Use interactive content
- Invest in live experiences
Want to learn more about SEO?
Check out some of our latest posts. Most are about SEO and what you can do to improve your website and your search engine rankings.
- Logo Design Basics
- 7 Web Design Trends for 2023
- What To Consider Before Starting A Web Design Project
- What to Expect in Digital Marketing for 2023
- The Power of a Strong Web Presence
SEO is complex and there are many factors that influence results so getting started is crucial. It takes time to see results. Don’t know where to start? Contact us to learn how we can help!
Last Updated: 12/14/2021