“If you build it, they will come” is based on a line from Field of Dreams. In the movie, the main character builds a baseball field in the middle of an Iowa corn field and the fans come thereby saving his family farm. This phrase has been applied to many things including business and websites but this statement does not apply to websites. You can build a website but no one will come unless you do the following:
- Build the site with SEO in mind – make sure that your site is built to achieve a high SEO technical score. Keep Google in mind with everything you do and remember that Google Loves Google. If you already have a site, contact us and we will provide a free technical analysis report. Once you have your site, make sure you have a long term SEO strategy in place. Make sure you work on link building because that is critical. To learn more, read about our Link Exchange offer.
- Social Media Marketing – another aspect of SEO success is Social Media Marketing. All websites need a social media presence so make certain you are on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or a platform that makes sense for your business. Instagram is one of our favorites right now, but we also have Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Make sure you’re posting regularly. You don’t have time? We are here to help! We can set these up and work with you to develop a social media marketing strategy.
- Ongoing content development – Keep it fresh! Google wants to see that you are adding content (i.e., blog posts, articles, reviews, videos, etc.) and, basically, keeping your site fresh. You score points with Google and you show that your site is important to you and your business. With Google, content is king so make it your priority to continuously create engaging content.
Reasons to Choose Netvolution.com
- Experience – our company has been around since 1997 and we know the internet
- Commitment – we are committed to the success of our customers
- Integrity – we will not work with the competition in your market
SEO Takes Time
SEO takes time and your efforts today will be seen down the road so don’t delay and get started. Have questions? Call us to discuss your needs: 888-398-4747.
Last Updated: 07/12/2022